Meet Our Executives
Leading T3 Solutions Group is a talented and experienced group of men and women. Each member of our Executive Team has worked for AT&T and brings valuable expertise, passion and a commitment to excellence.
“To add value to others, one must first value others.”
“Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
“Perfection consists not in doing extraordinary things, but in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.”
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
Rod’s commitment to excellence and strong work ethic allowed Mobile Solutions Group, LLC to flourish and expand into T3 Solutions Group providing a full range of telecommunications and security services to enterprises ranging from 500 to 10,000 employees in every industry from bikes to asphalt and everything in between. Rod is known for his abilities to solve problems and execute plans. He is an energetic executive coach, enjoys developing new leaders and training salespeople. He challenges his staff to do business honorably.
In his free time, Rod loves to hike and ride his snowmobile in the mountains of Central California. He volunteers as a Judge and key advisor to Central Valley Robotics, a non-profit FIRST® (For Inspiration & Recognition of Science & Technology) Robotics organization that is dedicated to bringing a love of science, technology, and Robotics to Elementary and High School students in the Central California region.
- Coffee or Tea? Coffee
- Morning or night? I work best in the morning
- Coast or Mountains? The Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Dog or Cat? Both! But not inside.
- Netflix or YouTube? YouTube
- Phone Call or Text? Phone, absolutely more personal
- Rock n Roll or Country? Rock n Roll.
When we asked Clarice what she enjoyed most about her job, she responded without hesitation, “Helping our clients troubleshoot problems. Because AT&T is such a large organization, it can be difficult to know where to access information. I get to help our clients be successful.”
Clarice attended Northern Michigan University, where she received a Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship. While attending college, she was very involved in Business Professionals of America where she held leadership positions and won contests.
With such an unusual last name, we had to ask Clarice about the origin. “It’s Finnish,” she told us, “there’s a town in Finland called Marjaniemi. We’re not sure if we’re named after the town or the town is named after our family.”
Her family may be Finnish, but Clarice grew up in California before relocating to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Now living in lower Michigan, Clarice loves traveling to nearby lakes but could do without the winter wind chill factor of below 40 degrees. We don’t blame her.
Clarice enjoys volunteering in her community in places like the local homeless shelter, a local Clothing Closet. She clearly has a big heart.
- Introvert or extrovert? Introvert.
- Phone Call or Text? It depends, mostly texting
- Facebook, Instagram or Twitter? Facebook
- Ice Cream Cone or Snow Cone? Ice Cream Cone
- Milk or dark chocolate. Oh, milk chocolate
- Big Party or Small Gathering? Small Gathering
- New Clothes or New Phone? New Clothes
- What’s worse, Laundry or Dishes? Dishes
Becky’s enthusiasm for her job is apparent, and when we asked her what she enjoys most about her work, Becky replied, “I enjoy working with the data, analyzing usage and trends. It’s like a treasure hunt looking for ways to find efficiencies for our clients.”
In her spare time, Becky enjoys camping and fishing. “Fishing is my Zen,” she explained. “The minute I’m on the bank of a river all the stress leaves my body. No need for a massage when I can fish.”
Becky also loves to read. Mysteries and American Historical Biographies are among her favorite genres. She and her husband have one grown son and live in California’s San Joaquin Valley. Becky refers to herself as a mountain girl and states residing in Central California means she’s close to three National Parks and lots of fishing.
- Dogs or cats? We have a Blue Heeler (an Australian Cattle Dog). His name is Moxie, and he showed up at our front door when he was a puppy.
- Action or Drama? Action movies, like Die Hard.
- Morning or night? Morning
- Podcast or music? Music. I like progressive rock and 80 hair bands. In fact, seeing AC/DC was on my bucket list. I went to their show in 2009.
- Would you rather have the superpower to fly or be invisible? Fly
Jerry interacts with customers prior to and or after a sale to develop and maintain positive customer relations. He resolves customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction. He also analyzes performance data to drive action items that support the customer’s need, including the development of programs to minimize churn.
We asked Jerry to describe what he does, and he replied, “A little bit of everything. I am a problem solver, help with billing issues, order equipment, and make recommendations for plan changes. I also can compile information and crunch numbers.”
He told us that he loves his work especially the team of professionals that comprise T3 Solutions Group. When we followed up asking him how others describe him, he replied, “I’ve been told that I’m too analytical, but it’s important to scrutinize everything to benefit our customers. I’m always straight and to the point; honesty is very important to me.”
When Jerry is not working he spends time outdoors golfing, fishing or BBQing. He is a true-blue Dallas Cowboys fan. He told us he likes all music except punk rock, and that he gravitates toward country and classic rock. Jerry has lived in Clovis, CA for 21 years and proudly declares, “I am a big fan of the Clovis way of life.”
- Mountains or coast. I’m a country boy, I love the mountains.
- Cake or Pie? Cheesecake
- Early bird or night owl? I’m both. I’m out the door by 7 am and I’m up until 1:30 or 2 am
- Chocolate or vanilla? Ooh, peach!
- Hunting or fishing? Hunting
- Winter or summer? Definitely summer
- Comedy or mystery? Action